Salmon teriyaki burger with wasabi mayonnaise
250 g, skinless, chopped
1 medium, trimmed and sliced
1 inch slice(s), finely grated
1 clove(s), crushed
2 teaspoon(s), reduced salt soy sauce
2 teaspoon(s), level
Calorie controlled cooking spray
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
Crusty white bread roll
280 g, 4 x 70g, split
2 medium, sliced into ribbons
1 individual, extra large, sliced into ribbons
155 g, thinly sliced
- In a food processor, pulse the salmon to a coarse paste. Transfer to a large bowl, add the spring onion, ginger and garlic, then season to taste. Mix well using your hands. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each into an 8cm patty.
- Put the soy sauce and honey in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on high for 10 seconds until the honey melts. Stir to combine.
- Preheat the grill to high. Line a baking sheet with foil and mist with cooking spray. Put the patties on the prepared tray and brush with some of the soy sauce mixture. Grill for 2-3 minutes, turning once and brushing with the remaining soy sauce mixture, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and wasabi paste.
- Lightly toast the rolls, then spread the bottom halves with the wasabi mayonnaise. Top with the carrot, cucumber, salmon patties, avocado and the other halves of the rolls, and serve.