Roquefort cheese, pear & Parma ham salad
4 portion(s), (handfuls)
4 medium, cored and sliced
4 slice(s), thin
1 teaspoons, heaped
Vinegar, All Types
1 teaspoons, balsamic
Lemon Juice, Fresh
- Place a handful of salad leaves onto 4 serving plates and arrange the sliced pears on top.
- Share the Roquefort cheese equally between the portions, breaking it into pieces.
- Lightly toast the pine nuts in a dry nonstick frying pan until pale golden. Scatter them over the salads.
- Wipe the pan clean with kitchen paper, then cook the Parma ham, one slice at a time, until crispy. Place onto sheets of kitchen paper.
- Make the dressing by mixing the olive oil, mustard, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice together.
- Drizzle over the salads, then top each one with a snipped slice of Parma ham. Serve at once.