Roasted vegetable pasta salad
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 large, red, cut into wedges
1 medium, deseeded and cut into chunks
1 medium, thickly sliced
Chilli, Green or Red
1 individual, (preferably red), deseeded and finely chopped
Artichoke hearts, cooked
390 g, in brine, drained
4 individual, on the vine
White pasta, dry
100 g, shapes
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 pinch, and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
- Put the olive oil into a large roasting pan and add the onion, pepper, courgette and chilli. Toss to coat in the oil. Season and add the herb sprigs.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Stir in the artichokes and place the cherry tomatoes on top. Roast for 5-8 more minutes. Cool whilst the pasta cooks.
- Cook the pasta shapes for 10-12 minutes until just tender – they should retain a little 'bite'. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly, then drain thoroughly.
- Stir the pasta shapes and lemon juice through the vegetables. Season, then serve.