Roasted cauliflower, ham & mustard frittata
1 whole, trimmed and cut into small florets, you'll need 500g
Calorie controlled cooking spray
120 g, roughly torn
Egg, whole, raw
6 large, raw
1 tablespoons, level
1 zest(s) of 1
Lemon Juice, Fresh
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the cauliflower onto a baking tray, mist with cooking spray and season well. Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender and lightly golden.
- Put the spinach into a colander set over the sink and pour over a full kettle of boiling water. Leave for 2 minutes to wilt and cool slightly, then press as much liquid out as possible and roughly chop.
- Mix the chopped spinach, roasted cauliflower and ham together in a mixing bowl. Whisk the eggs and mustard together in a separate bowl, then add this to the ham mixture and stir to combine.
- Mist the base and sides of a 20cm cake tin with cooking spray, line with baking paper and put onto a baking tray. Pour in the egg mixture and bake for 40 minutes until set and golden, then allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin.
- Meanwhile, cook the mixed green vegetables in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes until tender but still al dente, then drain and refresh under cold running water. Set aside to chill, toss with the lemon zest and juice and season to taste. Serve the cauliflower cake with the zesty greens.