Roast salmon & asparagus linguine
4 fillet(s), medium, 120g each
White pasta, dry
240 g, linguine
250 g, trimmed and cut into 3cm lengths
Peas, fresh or frozen
150 g, fresh
Half Fat Crème Frâiche
1 zest(s) of 1, grated
Lemon Juice, Fresh
50 g, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Mist the salmon with cooking spray, season well and put on the tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Roughly flake the salmon with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine in a large pan of boiling salted water for 8 minutes until al dente, adding the asparagus and peas to the pan for the final 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain, reserving 250ml of the pasta cooking water.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, combine the crème fraîche, half the lemon zest and all the lemon juice. Add enough of the pasta cooking water to form a sauce, then season and cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the linguine and veg to the pan with the sauce and toss to coat. Remove from the heat, then gently fold through the salmon flakes.
- Divide between bowls and serve topped with the pea shoots and remaining lemon zest.