Roast pork with onion gravy
6 medium, cut into 1cm chunks
3 medium, cut into wedges
New potatoes, raw
900 g, halved or quartered, if large
3 medium, cored and cut into wedges
2 tablespoon(s), level
3 teaspoon(s), level, clear
Chicken stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), to make 500ml stock
Dried Mixed Herbs
1 zest(s) of 1, grated
Pork Tenderloin, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Morrisons Onion Chutney
1 tablespoon(s), level
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5. Put the vegetables, apples and garlic cloves in a roasting tin. In a small jug, combine the mustard with the honey and 150ml of the chicken stock, then pour over the vegetables. Season to taste, cover with foil and roast for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put a frying pan over a medium heat. Mix the dried herbs with the lemon zest and some salt and pepper on a dinner plate. Mist the pork with cooking spray, then roll it in the herb mixture. Put the pork in the pan and cook, turning, for 5 minutes until browned all over.
- Take the roasting tin with the vegetables out of the oven and remove the foil. Put the pork on top of the veg and return the tin, uncovered, to the oven. Increase the temperature to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and roast for 40 minutes or until the pork is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, make the onion gravy. Put the onion chutney and remaining stock in a small pan and put over a low-medium heat. In a small jug, combine the cornflour with 4 teaspoons of water and add to the pan. Simmer, whisking constantly, for 2-3 minutes, or until thickened.
- Slice the pork and serve with the vegetables and gravy.