Roast pork fillet
Pork Fillet, Lean, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Freshly squeezed orange juice
½ zest(s) of 1
Bay leaf, dry
- To make the marinade, put the orange juice and zest, rapeseed oil, chopped rosemary and bay leaf in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine.
- Pour the marinade into a shallow dish large enough to hold the pork in a single layer. Add the pork and turn to coat. Cover with cling film and chill for 1-8 hours, turning occasionally. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°, gas mark 6. Lightly mist a large roasting tin with cooking spray and arrange the potato slices in a single layer (they can overlap slightly). Mist the potato with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, remove the pork from the marinade, reserving the liquid. Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the pork for 5 minutes, turning often, until evenly browned. Transfer to a roasting tin and cook with the potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the oven and cover loosely with kitchen foil and set aside to rest. Return the frying pan to the hob over a medium heat and add the reserved marinade and any juices from the roasting tin. Bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced and thickened.
- Meanwhile, steam the courgettes and beans over a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes, or until just tender.
- Slice the pork and serve with the vegetables, drizzled with the cooked marinade.