Roast loin of pork with winter veg
Pork Tenderloin, raw
2 pound(s), lean
2 small, sliced lengthways
2 medium, thickly sliced
1 small, cut into chunks
1 pinch, and freshly ground pepper
300 g, broken into florets
4 portion(s), medium
Gravy granules, dry
4 teaspoons, level
4 clove(s), cut into slivers
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F. Put the pork into a roasting pan, cover loosely with foil and roast for 1 hour.
- Put the parsnips, carrots and swede into another large roasting pan or baking dish. Add the olive oil, garlic and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper and toss together. Place in the oven on a shelf above the meat, after it has cooked for 1 hour. Remove the foil from the pork.
- Cook the pork for a further 45 minutes, then remove from the oven and cover with foil. Let it rest for 15 minutes whilst the vegetables finish roasting. At the same time, put the broccoli on to cook in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Make the gravy according to pack instructions.
- Carve the pork, allowing 100g per portion. Serve with the roasted vegetables, broccoli and gravy.