Rich banoffee tarts
SmartPoints® value per serving
Treat yourself to a delicious pud that won’t push you off track!
3 sheet(s), large
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
WW Rich Toffee Bar
Low Fat Custard Ready to Serve
Anchor Light Real Squirty Cream
- Preheat the oven 175c fan/gas mark 4.
- Layer 3 sheets of filo pastry on top of each other. Cut into 12 equal squares and put into the muffin cases.
- Beat 70g smooth peanut butter and divide equally between each case (around 5g in each).
- Chop 3 rich toffee bars into 16 pieces each, add 4 pieces to each muffin case. Bake in the oven 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before dividing 1 sliced banana between the tarts then top with 1 tbsp low fat ready to serve custard and 1tsp light squirty cream on top of each.