5 sheet(s), small, large
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Quark, fat free, plain
Medium fat soft cheese
1 teaspoons, level
250 g, thawed if frozen
2 teaspoons, level
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F/fan oven 180°C. Spray 3 baking trays with low fat cooking spray. (If you only have one or two baking trays, cook the pastry in batches).
- Place one sheet of filo pastry onto a work surface and spray with low fat cooking spray. Pile the rest of the filo pastry sheets on top, spraying each one with low fat cooking spray. Use a sharp knife or scissors to cut the pile into three stacks, each measuring approximately 25 x 12.5cm (10 x 5 inches). Place each stack of pastry sheets onto a baking tray.
- Bake the filo pastry stacks for 5-6 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave until completely cold.
- Beat the Quark, low fat soft cheese, vanilla extract and sweetener together. Crush half the raspberries lightly with a fork, then fold them lightly through the mixture – there is no need to mix them in thoroughly.
- Put one stack of filo pastry sheets onto a serving platter. Spread half the raspberry mixture over the surface and scatter half the remaining raspberries on top. Position one more stack of filo pastry on top, then carefully spoon the rest of the raspberry mixture over, spreading it out to the edges. Add the remaining raspberries. Position the rest of the filo pastry sheets on top. Serve, sprinkled with icing sugar.