Quinoa burger wraps
2 medium, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthways
1 medium, deseeded and cut into strips
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Sweet potato(es), raw
250 g, peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
½ small, diced
1 clove(s), crushed
Vinegar, All Types
Light Brown Sugar
4 leaf/leaves, small
Ocado Seeded Wraps
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Put the courgettes and pepper on the trays and mist with cooking spray. Put the tomatoes in a small roasting tin and mist with cooking spray. Roast all the veg for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the sweet potato in a pan of boiling water for 15 minutes until tender. Drain and mash in a bowl until smooth. Set aside to cool. Cook the quinoa to pack instructions and drain.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl. Add the cooked quinoa and mashed sweet potato, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each into an 8cm patty.
- Line another baking tray with baking paper, put the patties on the tray and mist with cooking spray. Sprinkle over the sunflower seeds and bake for 20 minutes.
- Make a relish. Combine the red onion, parsley, vinegar and sugar with the roasted tomatoes. Season and mix well.
- Cut each patty in half. Divide the lettuce, courgette and pepper between the wraps, top with 2 patty halves each and some relish, fold over and serve straight away.