- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 large Onion(s), sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 2 medium Carrots, raw, sliced
- 1 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube(s), 1.2 litres (2 pints) hot water
- 1 medium Peppers, All Types, deseeded and chopped
- 2 medium Courgette, sliced
- 1/2 portion(s), medium Cauliflower, Raw, broken into florets
- 100 g Green Beans, halved
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Curry paste
- 2 tablespoons, level Cornflour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoons Black pepper, Ground
- 350 g Butternut Squash, peeled, desseded and chopped
Coat a large saucepan with spray cooking oil. Add onion. Sauté gently for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add garlic, cook for 1 more minute.
Add carrots, butternut squash and vegetable stock to saucepan. Bring up to the boil, then reduce the heat. Add all remaining vegetables and stir in 2-3 tablespoons of curry paste, according to taste. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Make raita by mixing yogurt, mint or coriander and cucumber.
Blend cornflour with 3-4 tablespoons of cold water and stir into curry. Cook for 2 minutes until thickened. Season to taste.
Serve with the raita.