Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 teaspoons, level, hot
½ teaspoons, level
1 can(s), large
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), 200ml stock
Kidney Beans, cooked
2 can(s), large, drained
Reduced Fat Soured Cream
2 tablespoons, level
Morrisons Seeded Flatbreads
4 individual, grilled
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium-high heat and mist with cooking spray. Add the onion, garlic and pumpkin, and cook gently for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, cumin, chopped tomatoes and stock and season to taste. Cover the pan and simmer on a low- medium heat for 25 minutes, until the pumpkin softens.
- Add the kidney beans and most of the coriander, stir in gently, cover the pan, and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and top with the chopped avocado and soured cream.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander and season. Serve with the flatbreads and lime wedges on the side.