Pork tagliatelle with creamy white wine sauce
White pasta, dry
240 g, tagliatelle
Pork Tenderloin, raw
400 g, fat trimmed
1 large, thinly sliced
1 clove(s), finely chopped
Dry white wine
Half Fat Crème Frâiche
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), to make 250ml
½ tablespoons, level
1 teaspoons, level, clear
1 sprig(s), fresh, roughly chopped
- Cook the tagliatelle to pack instructions. Drain, reserving about 150ml of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, put the pork into a bowl with half the oil. Season, then toss together to combine. Set a large nonstick pan over a high heat and brown the pork, in batches, for 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a plate, then cover and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes until just softened, then pour in the wine and cook for 3 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in the crème fraîche and stock, followed by the mustard and honey. Return the pork and all its resting juices to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes, until the sauce has reduced and the pork is cooked through. Stir in half the parsley and season to taste.
- Add the pasta to the pork and sauce and toss to combine, adding some of the reserved pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce. Divide between bowls and serve garnished with the remaining parsley and seasoned with freshly ground black pepper.