Pizza rigatoni bake
SmartPoints® value per serving
White pasta, dry
320 g, rigatoni
2 teaspoons, level
Salad (zero SmartPoints values)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Cook the rigatoni pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 6-7 minutes (or 2 minutes less than pack instructions), then drain, reserving 250ml of the pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, combine the passata, basil, oregano and garlic in a large bowl, then season well and set aside. Roughly chop half the pepperoni and roughly tear half the mozzarella. Cut the remaining mozzarella into thin slices.
- Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes, until golden. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce along with the reserved pasta water, mushrooms, chopped pepperoni and torn mozzarella. Stir to combine, then transfer the mixture to a 23cm square baking dish. Top with the remaining pepperoni and the sliced mozzarella and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
- Let stand for 5 minutes then scatter over the extra basil and serve with the salad on the side.