Piri-piri roast chicken flatbreads
Piri Piri Seasoning
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 zest(s) of 1
3 clove(s), crushed
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
½ teaspoons, level, smoked paprika
2 individual, Romaine, finely sliced
4 large, finely diced
½ individual, medium, finely diced
1 small, thinly sliced
4 individual, small, folded
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
- In a bowl, mix together the piri-piri seasoning, half the lemon zest, half the lemon juice and two-thirds of the garlic, then season well. Put the chicken on a baking tray, spread over the piri-piri mixture then bake for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through and golden. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before thickly slicing.
- Combine the yogurt and paprika with the remaining, lemon zest and garlic, then season to taste.
- In a bowl, toss together the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and remaining lemon juice.
- Toast the flatbreads and fill with the chicken, salad and yogurt dressing.