Oh-so-easy overnight porridge pot
6 - 11
PersonalPoints™ per serving
8 hr 10 min
A great way to start your day!
Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, Canned (7.7% Fat)
¼ teaspoons, level
2 teaspoons, level
Lemon Juice, Fresh
- Combine porridge oats, light coconut milk and vanilla extract in a bowl. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Bring the blueberries, agave nectar and lemon juice to the boil in a small pan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the mixture is thick and jammy – about 5 mins.
- Leave to cool and store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, stir the blueberry compote through the coconut porridge.