Oh-so-easy overnight porridge pot
- Total Time
A great way to start your day.
Porridge oats20 g
Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, Canned75 ml
Vanilla Extract¼ teaspoons, level
Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light & Mild2 teaspoons
Lemon Juice, Fresh1 teaspoons
- Combine porridge oats, light coconut milk and vanilla extract in a bowl. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Bring the blueberries, agave nectar and lemon juice to the boil in a small pan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the mixture is thick and jammy – about 5 mins.
- Leave to cool and store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, stir the blueberry compote through the coconut porridge.