Lime Juice, Fresh
Chilli, Green or Red
Black Beans in Water
Sweetcorn, canned, drained
1 teaspoons, level
¼ teaspoons, level
¼ teaspoons, level
Beef sirloin steak, lean, raw
King Prawns, Raw
WW Wholemeal Wraps
WW Reduced Fat Grated Mature Cheese
Reduced Fat Soured Cream
1 individual, shredded
- To make the guacamole, coarsely mash the avocado with a fork in a small bowl. Stir in 1 tbsp coriander, 2 tsp chopped onion and 1 tsp lime juice. Season and set aside.
- To make the salsa, finely chop the tomatoes and chilli and put them in a small bowl with 2 tsp chopped onion, 1 tsp lime juice and ½ crushed garlic clove. Season to taste and stir to combine. Set aside.
- To make the black bean salad, combine the black beans, sweetcorn, chopped red pepper, grated carrot, sliced spring onion, 2 tsp lime juice and ½ crushed garlic clove in a bowl and season to taste. Set aside.
- To make the chilli beef, combine 1 tsp oil with ½ tsp ground cumin, ¼ tsp cayenne pepper and ¼ tsp smoked paprika in a small bowl, then rub all over the steak. Heat a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat and sear the steak for 1-2 minutes on each side for rare, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with kitchen foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the prawns, add 1 ½ tsp oil to the frying pan and heat over a medium-high heat. Add ½ crushed garlic clove, ½ tsp cumin and the chilli flakes. Cook, stirring, for 10 seconds. Add half the prawns and cook, tossing occasionally, for 3 minutes or until the prawns are golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with kitchen foil. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Toss in 2 tsp lime juice just before serving.
- Warm the wraps to pack instructions and arrange on a large serving platter with the prepared dishes and the cheese, soured cream and lettuce.