Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 medium, chopped
200 g, button, sliced
1 large, chopped
2 clove(s), crushed
1 can(s), large
Waitrose Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Stuffed Ravioli
10 g, chopped, plus extra whole leaves to garnish
Half Fat Cheddar Cheese
25 g, grated
200 g, mixed leaf
- Lightly spray a shallow ovenproof dish with cooking spray.
- Heat half the oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Add the pepper and cook for 3–4 minutes until softened. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until soft. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- To make the sauce, heat the remaining oil in the pan, add the onion and cook gently for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute. Add the tomatoes, cooked peppers and mushrooms, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium. Cook the ravioli in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet instructions, or until just tender. Drain. Add the ravioli to the pasta sauce and sprinkle in the chopped basil. Toss gently to combine.
- Place the pasta mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle with the cheese. Grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is golden. Dress the salad leaves with balsamic vinegar and serve the pasta bake topped with the extra basil.