Marinated beef fillet with roast sweet potato
1 tablespoons, level
Beef fillet steak, raw
220 g, (2 x 110g steaks)
Sweet potato(es), raw
1 medium, cut into 8 wedges
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 teaspoons, level
Salad (zero SmartPoints values)
1 pinch, and black pepper, freshly ground
- Mix the chilli sauce and tomato puree into a shallow bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fillet steaks, turn to coat, then cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C/400°F. Put sweet potato wedges into a roasting pan. Add olive oil, tossing to coat. Roast for 25-30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until the wedges are tender.
- Five minutes before the wedges are ready, preheat a char-grill pan or frying pan. Add the steaks and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Mix the lemon juice and wholegrain mustard in a salad bowl, add the mixed leaves and toss to coat.
- Serve the steaks with the sweet potato wedges and dressed salad leaves.