Marbled chocolate mousse
SmartPoints® value per serving
Enjoy this rich and creamy chocolate mousse.
20 g, broken into pieces
15 g, broken into pieces
Egg white(s), raw
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
1 teaspoons, level
5 g, grated, to decorate
- Place milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl and white chocolate in a separate heatproof bowl. Heat separately in the microwave for 30 seconds, checking every 10 seconds, until the chocolates have melted.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff peaks form. Stir 100g Greek yogurt into the milk chocolate until combined and fold in 1 tbsp of the egg white to loosen the yogurt. Fold in 3/4 of the remaining egg white and set aside.
- Fold 50g Greek yogurt into the white chocolate and add a few drops of vanilla essence. Stir in 1 tbsp of the remaining egg white and then fold in the rest.
- Spoon the vanilla mousse mix into the chocolate mousse and stir to just mix, leaving the mousse marbled.
- Spoon into a serving glass and chill for 1-3 hours until set.
- Decorate with raspberries and grated milk chocolate and serve.