Lemon Baked Halibut with a Dill Yogurt Sauce
2 medium, sliced
4 tablespoon(s), chopped
New potatoes, raw
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Cover the new potatoes in a pan with cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes or until just tender then leave to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, steam the leeks in a steamer set over the pan of simmering potatoes for 3-4 minutes or until just tender. Set aside.
- Cut a 1m long sheet of baking paper into 4 x 25cm lengths. Carefully lay a halibut fillet on one half of each paper rectangle. Scatter over half the dill, top with the lemon slices and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Fold the other half of each paper over the fish and pleat the edges to seal. Put in a roasting tin and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and juicy (open one parcel to check).
- While the fish is cooking, halve the cooked new potatoes lengthways. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and mist with cooking spray. Add the potatoes and leeks, season well, and fry until golden.
- 5 Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice and remaining dill; season to taste. Serve with the fish and veg.