Lazy vegetable bhuna
1 large, frozen, chopped
1 clove(s), frozen, crushed
1 teaspoons, frozen, finely chopped
Spice Pots Bhuna Blend
8 teaspoons, level
500 g, frozen, chopped
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), 250ml stock
Peas, frozen, boiled
Plain Soya Yogurt
- Pour the oil into a nonstick pan and set over a medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the passata and a little water to loosen. Cook on a high heat for 3-4 minutes so that it turns lovely and dark.
- Add in the Bhuna spices and cook for a minute. Add the vegetable stock and the butternut squash to the pan and season with salt. Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until butternut is tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat then add the peas and mangetout. Stir to combine and put the lid back on (but keep the pan off the heat).
- Leave for a minute or so then serve in bowls. Top each with ½ tbsp yogurt and coriander.