Lamb bhuna - spice pots
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 large, finely chopped
5 clove(s), crushed
1 tablespoons, grated
Curry Leaves, fresh
1 can(s), large
Spice Pots Bhuna Blend
12 teaspoons, level
Lamb Leg, Lean, raw
1000 g, cubed
600 g, cut into florets
Chilli, Green or Red
1 individual, deseeded and chopped (optional)
1 tablespoons, chopped
- Mist a nonstick pan with cooking spray and set over a medium-high heat, cook the onions for 10 minutes, or until soft and browning. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli (if using) and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the curry leaves (if using) and the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are reduced to a thick paste.
- Add the Bhuna spice and cook for 1 minute, whilst stirring. Add the lamb, season and cook for 5 minutes. Add 250ml water and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook gently over a low heat for 70 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
- Just before serving, blitz the cauliflower in a food processor, until its roughly the texture of rice. Transfer to a large microwavable bowl, cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes until tender.
- Serve the curry with the cauliflower rice, garnished with the coriander.