Lamb, beetroot & goat's cheese burger
Lamb Mince 10% Fat, raw
285 g, grated
1 clove(s), crushed
Medium Fat Soft Goat's Cheese
60 g, crumbled
1 small, cut into thick wedges
4 individual, medium
1 individual, sliced
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
4 sprig(s), to serve
- Put the lamb, beetroot and garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then use your hands to combine.
- Add the goats’ cheese and mix until just combined. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each into an 8cm patty. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Heat half the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the patties for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Divide the spinach, cucumber and onion between the flatbreads. Top with the lamb patties and yogurt, then scatter over the mint. Serve seasoned with plenty of freshly ground black pepper.