Korean chicken drumsticks
Chicken Drumstick, Skinless, raw
8 drumstick(s), edible part
Amoy Light Soy Sauce
Vinegar, All Types
1 tablespoons, rice wine vinegar
Flying Goose Brand Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
Light Brown Sugar
White basmati rice, dry
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5. Line a small baking tray with kitchen foil.
- Cut shallow slits into the drumsticks, then put on the prepared baking tray. Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, garlic, ginger, sriracha and sugar in a small bowl, then pour half the sauce over the chicken. Turn to coat then bake for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken and spoon over the remaining sauce. Bake for a further 20 minutes, until the chicken is tender and cooked through and the sauce is slightly sticky. Transfer the chicken to a plate, then cover with kitchen foil and set aside.
- Pour the pan juices into a small pan and simmer over a medium-low heat for 4 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice to pack instructions until tender, and steam the pak choi over a pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- Divide the rice between plates and top with the chicken and pak choi. Drizzle over the reduced pan juices and scatter over the sesame seeds to serve.