Serve with Worcestershire Sauce for extra tang - or leave it out if you prefer.
- 350 g Potato(es), Raw, 2, baking
- 300 g Mushrooms, cooked and sliced
- 50 g Medium fat soft cheese
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons Black pepper
Cook the baking potatoes for 10-12 minutes in the microwave or for 1-1½ hours in a conventional oven at Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F.
Mix the mushrooms with the soft cheese and season with the Worcestershire sauce and black pepper.
Slit open the jacket potatoes and top with the cheese mixture to serve.