Honeyed chicken & potato salad
Calorie controlled cooking spray
New potatoes, raw
200 g, scrubbed and bigger ones halved
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
200 g, sliced into strips
100 g, baby plum, halved
1 tablespoon(s), extra virgin
1 tablespoon(s), level, clear
White Wine Vinegar
1 teaspoon(s), level
- Mist a griddle pan or heavy-based frying pan with cooking spray and heat. Add the chicken to the pan and fry, turning once, for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, add the potatoes to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Halve the cucumber and run a teaspoon down the centre to scoop out the seeds. Chop and add to a bowl with the potatoes, watercress and tomatoes.
- Put the oil, honey, vinegar and mustard in a small pan and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Warm over a medium heat, stirring, until just heated through.
- Divide the salad between 2 serving plates and top with the chicken and serve with the dressing drizzled over.