Goat's cheese & asparagus frittata
SmartPoints® value per serving
If you’ve got eggs in the fridge, you’ve got a meal!
2 large, diced
Egg, whole, raw
8 large, raw
1 zest(s) of 1
1 tablespoons, chopped
Medium Fat Soft Goat's Cheese
100 g, crumbled & rindless
- Blanch the asparagus tips for 1 minute in a pan of boiling water, then drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick ovenproof frying pan. Cook the onions over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- Beat the eggs, season to taste and stir in the grated lemon zest, dill and 50g goat’s cheese.
- Cut half the asparagus into small pieces and stir into the onions. Pour the egg mixture over the onion and asparagus, stir gently, then top with the whole asparagus spears. Cook over a low heat for 8-10 minutes until almost set.
- Preheat the grill to high. Scatter over another 50g goat’s cheese and the pumpkin seeds. Transfer to the grill for 3-5 minutes until the top is set, then serve.