Garlic thyme chicken with cauliflower, potatoes & olives
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
1 teaspoons, or 1/2 tsp dried
1 clove(s), crushed
New potatoes, raw
340 g, halved
900 g, trimmed and cut into florets
2 medium, thinly sliced
Olives, in Brine
10 g, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7. Place the chicken in a shallow bowl and season well. Add the balsamic glaze, thyme and garlic; gently toss to coat them well, then set aside.
- Combine the potatoes, cauliflower and shallots on a large baking tray and toss with oil, seasoning lightly.
- Spread out the vegetables in a single layer and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes and cauliflower have started to brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven and toss the vegetables using a spatula. Clear 4 spaces on the tray and place a chicken breast in each, making sure they are all sitting directly on the tray. Return the tray to the oven and bake or 10-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the olives. Grate the zest from the lemon onto the chicken and vegetables, then cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice over them. Finish off with the parsley and serve immediately.