- 1 1/2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 4 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 2 individual Chilli, Green or Red, de-seeded, finely chopped
- 3 medium Tomato, de-seeded, finely chopped
- 24 individual King Prawns, Raw, without shell, tails intact
- 1/2 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube(s), dissolved in 100ml hot water
- 15 g Parsley, fresh, roughly chopped
- 21 g Basil, fresh, roughly chopped (plus a few extra leaves to garnish)
- 6 portion(s), medium Ricotta Cheese
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, or until garlic is golden.
Add prawns and cook for 1 minute each side, or until golden. Remove garlic, chilli and prawns from pan and set aside. Place pan back over medium-high heat and add tomatoes, stock and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until sauce has reduced. Add prawns back to pan and toss well to coat. Dot with ricotta and place under preheated grill for 2-3 minutes, or until golden and bubbling.
Serve prawns scattered with extra basil leaves and cracked black pepper.