Fusion tofu tacos
Lime Juice, Fresh
WW White Wraps
Rice Wine Vinegar
2 teaspoons, level
- To make the marinade, put the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil, crushed garlic and chilli in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine.
- Pour the marinade in a shallow dish large enough to fit the tofu in a single layer. Add the tofu and turn to coat. Cover with cling film and chill for at least 30 minutes, turning the tofu once or twice.
- Combine the cabbage, carrot, onion, coriander, lime juice and peanut oil in a large bowl and season. Set aside.
- Heat the tortillas to packet instructions, then wrap in kitchen foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle or large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the tofu (in batches if necessary) for about 1-2 minutes each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve the tortillas filled with the salad and marinated tofu.