Filo mince pies
PersonalPoints™ per serving
Filo pastry is fab for those who love desserts, but want to watch their weight because it has very little fat. No need to say 'pass' to these festive treats!
300 g, packet, thawed if frozen
Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 teaspoons, level
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F.
- Unfold filo pastry and use half of it to line 36 patty tins, layering 4 small squares of pastry into each patty tin, and misting each layer of with a little spray cooking oil.
- Place 1 teaspoonful of mincemeat into each pastry case. Top with pieces of the remaining filo pastry, scrunched up into folds. Mist each one with cooking oil.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar.