Feta, tomato & olive vegetarian flatbread
Plain Soya Yogurt
White Self Raising Flour
80 g, plus extra for dusting
100 g, halved
¼ medium, thinly sliced
Olives, in Brine
8 individual, black, pitted, drained and halved
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Reduced Fat Houmous
Light Feta Cheese
1 tablespoons, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6, and heat a baking sheet until very hot.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt alternative, flour and a large pinch of salt until you have a soft dough. Shape into a ball.
- Put a sheet of baking paper on a work surface and dust with flour. Tip the dough onto the paper and form a teardrop shape flatbread that’s 4mm thick.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion and olives in a small bowl. Mist with cooking spray, toss to coat and set aside.
- Spread the houmous over the dough and transfer (with baking paper) to the hot baking sheet. Scatter over the tomato, onion and olive mixture and bake for 10-12 minutes until the toppings are cooked through and the flatbread is golden.
- Crumble over the feta, then cut the flatbread in half and serve topped with the basil.