Easy salmon laksa
1 clove(s), finely sliced
1 inch slice(s), peeled and cut into matchsticks
Chilli, Green or Red
1 individual, red, deseeded and finely sliced
5 medium, trimmed and sliced on the diagonal
Thai Fish Sauce
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
1 teaspoons, heaped
120 g, shiitake and oyster, thinly sliced
Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, Canned
Chicken stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), 200ml stock
260 g, cut into large chunks
Sugar Snap Peas
1 portion(s), leaves separated
Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 medium, spiralised
Lime Juice, Fresh
1 tablespoons, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick wok or frying pan and stir-fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and spring onions over a high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the turmeric, fish sauce and peanut butter and cook for a further minute.
- Add the beans and mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes, then pour in the coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and simmer for 6-8 minutes, until cooked through, then add the sugar snap peas and pak choi and simmer for another 2 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and stir-fry the courgette ‘noodles’ for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the courgette and salmon between bowls, spoon over the broth and serve seasoned with the lime juice and garnished with coriander.