Deluxe mac & cheese
Wholewheat Pasta, dry
Calorie controlled cooking spray
125 g, cleaned and sliced
Low Fat Soft Cheese
Half Fat Cheddar Cheese
⅛ teaspoons, level
200 g, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons, grated
10 individual, halved
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, mist a frying pan with cooking spray. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat, until golden.
- Put the soft cheese and milk into a pan set over a low heat. Stir occasionally for 2-3 minutes until combined, then add the grated Cheddar and nutmeg. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine the mushrooms and cheese sauce with the spinach and three-quarters of the ham. Stir into the hot pasta, then divide between 2 x 10cm round baking dishes.
- Sprinkle over the remaining ham and the grated parmesan, then top with the cherry tomatoes.
- Preheat the grill to high and pop the dishes under for about 8-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling.