'Creamy' vegetable pasanda
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 medium, diced
2 clove(s), crushed
2 teaspoons, grated
2 teaspoons, with a rolling pin
1 tablespoons, mild
1 tablespoons, level
Unsweetened Almond Drink
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), 150ml vegetable stock
350 g, florets
350 g, cut into large pieces
200 g, trimmed and halved
Plain Soya Yogurt
- Mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the onion over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes until soft. Stir in the garlic, ginger and cardamom pods and cook for 2 minutes, then add the curry powder and turmeric and cook for 30 seconds.
- In a small jug, mix the cornflour with enough of the almond drink to make a smooth paste, then add this to the pan, along with the remaining almond drink and the stock. Simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the carrots and cook for 1 minute, then add the cauliflower and cook for another 1 minute, and then add the beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the veg well, then stir them into the sauce. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Crumble the almonds into a separate frying pan to break them up a bit. Add the coconut and toast together over a medium heat until golden and fragrant. Meanwhile, cook the cauliflower rice to pack instructions.
- Remove the curry from the heat and stir in the yogurt. Season to taste, scatter over the toasted almonds and coconut and serve with the cauliflower rice and lime wedges on the side.