Creamy mushroom & spinach pasta
Packed with flavour, mushrooms make it super easy to go meat-free. Adding different types boost the impact - we love chestnut and shiitake.
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 medium, finely sliced
2 clove(s), crushed
400 g, roughly chopped
Philadelphia Light Soft Cheese
Vegetable stock cube
½ cube(s), 150ml
Wholewheat Pasta, dry
- Lightly mist a deep frying pan with cooking spray and cook the onion over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then cook for another minute.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan with a splash of water and turn the heat up slightly. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring often, until they're golden.
- Reduce the heat, add the Philadelphia and stir until it melts. Pour in the stock, season well with black pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle according to pack instructions. Drain well, and stir the spinach through to wilt.
- Toss the mushroom sauce with the pasta and serve with more black pepper.