Courgettes stuffed with spiced rice
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 large, finely chopped
1 teaspoons, level
2 teaspoons, level
1 medium, chargrilled, roughly chopped
Brown rice, Microwaveable
3 tablespoons, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Light Feta Cheese
80 g, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Halve the courgettes lengthways. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and set aside, leaving a 1cm-thick shell. Put the shells on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the onion over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the spices and 4 tbsp cold water, and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- While the mixture is cooking, roughly chop the reserved courgette flesh. Add this to the pan along with the peppers and rice. Season then stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the courgette shells, return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the rice is cooked and the filling is golden.
- Meanwhile, combine two-thirds of the mint with the yogurt, then set aside.
- Divide the courgettes between plates, scatter over the feta and serve topped with the mint yogurt and remaining mint.