Onion & pesto courgette pizza
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 medium, thinly sliced
1 medium, thinly sliced diagonally
2 tablespoons, level, red
Thin & Crispy Pizza Base
2 teaspoons, level
15 g, shaved
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan oven 180°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and mist with low fat cooking spray. Gently fry the onions over a low heat until very soft, adding a splash of hot water, if needed.
- Pre-heat a char-grill pan or the grill. Mist the courgette slices with low fat cooking spray, then char-grill or grill them until tender.
- Spread the pesto sauce over the pizza base and top with the onions and courgette slices.
- Sprinkle with the dried oregano and season with a little salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, then serve, topped with shavings of Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.