Courgette & soft cheese bruschetta
SmartPoints® value per serving
White Petits Pains
200 g, thinly sliced on the diagonal
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Low Fat Soft Cheese
Chilli, Green or Red
1 individual, deseeded and finely chopped
1 zest(s) of 1, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Bake the petits pains for 8 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool, then halve.
- Meanwhile, preheat a griddle pan over a medium heat. Place the courgette slices in a bowl and mist with cooking spray. Season and toss to mix.
- Fry in the griddle pan in batches for 5 minutes per batch, turning, until the courgettes are tender.
- Add the halved petits pains to the pan, cut side down, and toast for 1–2 minutes, turning, until lightly charred. Divide the halves between 4 plates.
- Spread each petits pain half with 10g soft cheese, then divide the courgette between them. Scatter the chilli and lemon zest over the top and serve.