- 2 teaspoons, heaped Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoons, level Golden Syrup, golden
- 150 g Dark Chocolate, dark, broken into pieces
- 40 g Margarine, Soft
- 4 biscuit(s) Nestlé Shredded Wheat, crushed
- 108 g Waitrose Chocolate Mini Eggs, (36 individual)
Put 12 paper bun cases into a 12-hole bun tin.
Put the cocoa powder, syrup, chocolate and margarine into a medium saucepan. Heat gently, stirring, until melted and smooth.
Add the Shredded Wheat biscuits and stir until coated. Share the mixture between the bun cases, making a depression in the middle with the back of a teaspoon to form a nest shape. Chill until set.
Finish off each chocolate nest with 3 tiny chocolate Easter eggs.
- You could also serve empty nests if you don't have mini eggs.Use Recipe Builder to keep tally of the ProPoints values within your favourite recipes.