Cheesy veg & potato frittata
400 g, maris piper, peeled and coarsely grated
2 medium, deseeded and finely sliced
Egg, whole, raw
8 medium, raw
WW Reduced Fat Mature Cheese (Block)
75 g, coarsely grated
Vegetarian Parmesan Style Hard Cheese
25 g, coarsely grated
100 g, halved
Peas, fresh or frozen
100 g, defrosted
Salad (zero SmartPoints values)
WW Balsamic Salad Dressing
- Preheat the grill to a high heat. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, ovenproof frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the grated potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring and turning frequently, until the potato has softened and is nearly cooked through.
- Add the red peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a jug, beat together the eggs and most of the cheese. Season. Pour the mixture into the pan and stir gently to combine. Reduce the heat to medium. Top the egg mixture with the tomatoes and peas. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Cook for 5 minutes, until starting to set.
- Transfer to the grill and cook for a further 5 minutes until golden and set. Meanwhile, combine the salad leaves with the dressing.
- Serve the frittata warm, cut into wedges, with the salad on the side.