Blueberry cheesecake roulade
SmartPoints® value per serving
A fat-free Swiss roll mixture means you can have your cake – and eat it! Make the most of blueberries in season now.
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Egg, whole, raw
3 medium, raw
Plain White Flour
75 g, Filling:
Medium fat soft cheese
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
½ teaspoons, level
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7/210°C/fan oven 190°C.
- Line an 18cm x 28cm Swiss roll tin with non-stick baking parchment and mist with low fat cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs and caster sugar together in a large bowl using a hand-held electric mixer, until the mixture is very pale and light in texture – this will take about 5 minutes. When thick enough, the mixture should be able to retain the impression of the beaters for a few seconds.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and fold in using a large metal spoon. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, until firm yet springy to the touch. Turn out at once onto a large sheet of non-stick baking parchment. Peel off the lining paper and trim the edges. Cover with a clean, damp tea towel and cool completely.
- Beat together the soft cheese, yogurt and vanilla. Reserve 2 tsp sugar, then mix the rest into the soft cheese mixture. Spread over the cooled sponge, then sprinkle the blueberries on top. Roll up from the short end and transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with the reserved caster sugar.