- 500 g Extra lean beef mince (5% fat), raw
- 1 small Onion(s), finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons, level Oregano, Dried
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 individual Egg white(s), raw, lightly beaten
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
- 8 leaf/leaves, small Lettuce, or rocket leaves
- 50 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 large Pickled Gherkins, drained, sliced (optional)
Mix together mince, onion, oregano, Worcestershire sauce and egg white. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into 4 burgers. Wrap and chill until ready to cook.
Preheat char-grill pan, grill or barbecue. Cook burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side.
Serve on a plate with lettuce or rocket leaves, cherry tomatoes and pickled gherkins.