Beef & veg lasagne
1 medium, sliced
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 clove(s), crushed
175 g, sliced
100 g, peeled and diced
2 stick(s), diced
Tomato based pasta sauce
Lean Beef Mince (10% fat), raw
Lasagne sheet, dry
Half Fat Crème Frâiche
15 g, grated
- Fry the onions in cooking spray for 5 minutes, then add garlic, leeks, carrots, and celery. Cover and cook, stirring, for 15 minutes.
- Add the Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce and extra lean minced beef. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, add brocoli florets and cook for 10 minutes and season. Preheat the over to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan over 160°C.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mince into a 2 litre (3½ pint) ovenproof dish and top with 5 sheets dried lasagne. Top with 1/3 more mince, 5 more lasagne sheets and the remaining mince.
- Beat the crème fraîche with ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spoon over the lasagne. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve with a green salad.