Basil pesto salmon traybake
New potatoes, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 fillet(s), medium
1 medium, ½ cut into 8 thin slices to top the salmon, ½ zested and juiced
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 zest(s) of 1
1 tablespoons, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the potatoes in a medium pan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Cook for 12 minutes until just tender, then drain and cut into thick slices. Transfer the potatoes to a large baking tray, mist with cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes.
- To make the pesto, put all the ingredients in a food processor along with 2 tbsp cold water. Blitz to a thick paste, then season well.
- Add the salmon fillets to the baking tray with the potatoes. Top each fillet with the pesto and lemon slices. Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain and toss through the lemon zest and juice. Season to taste.
- Serve the salmon with the potatoes and green beans on the side.