- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil, extra virgin
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Sun Dried Tomato Paste
- 200 g White French Stick, (4 x 50g slices), cut on an angle
- 225 g Mushrooms, sliced if large
- 1 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube(s), vegetable, make up to 50ml with hot water
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar, All Types, balsamic
- 50 g Castelli Gorgonzola, cheese
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
- 4 leaf/leaves, large Dried Basil, to garnish
Preheat the grill. Mix together the olive oil, garlic and tomato puree. Spread onto the slices of bread. Grill until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, simmer the mushrooms in the stock for about 4-5 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated. Add the balsamic vinegar, stirring to coat the mushrooms.
Put the slices of bread onto 4 serving plates and top with the mushrooms, spooning over the juices. Crumble the cheese on top and season with black pepper. Serve, garnished with basil leaves.