Baked red curry salmon parcels
Tesco Microwaveable Jasmine Rice
½ pouch(es), cooked as per pack
40 g, peeled into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler
Edamame Beans, cooked
Sainsbury's Thai Red Curry Paste
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Lime Juice, Fresh
100 g, larger ones halved
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 medium, trimmed and finely sliced, to serve
Chilli, Green or Red
1 individual, deseeded and finely chopped, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put a 30cm square piece of baking paper on a baking tray.
- Microwave the rice to pack instructions then spoon into the centre of the baking paper square. Put the carrot, edamame and mangetout on top of the rice, then top with the salmon.
- In a small bowl, combine the curry paste and yogurt, then spoon the mixture over the salmon. Squeeze the lime juice around the sides of the salmon, then bring up the sides of the baking paper and seal to form a parcel.
- Scatter the broccoli florets around the parcel and mist with cooking spray. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Serve the broccoli and fish parcels with the soy sauce drizzled over and the spring onions and chilli scattered over the top.