Baked mushroom & spinach gnocchi
150 g, young leaf
Low Fat Soft Cheese
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), to make 150ml stock
¼ teaspoons, level
Calorie controlled cooking spray
250 g, thickly sliced
3 clove(s), crushed
Vegetarian Parmesan Style Hard Cheese
20 g, grated
- Put the spinach in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook on high for 1-2 minutes until wilted. Let cool then squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi to pack instructions then drain and set aside. Combine the soft cheese, stock and nutmeg in a jug and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 4. Mist a large pan with cooking spray. Add the mushrooms and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden.
- Stir in the spinach and cooked gnocchi followed by the soft cheese mixture and half the parmesan. Season well.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and scatter over the remaining cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling. Remove from the oven and let stand for a few minutes before serving.